Are you studying Software Development and looking for a challenging internship in a young and dynamic team? Would you like to work on an upcoming platform? Read on quickly!
At ByTomorrow you get the chance to actually think about the various projects. We are always open to new ideas and offer plenty of challenge.
We are ByTomorrow and we help companies, influencers, associations and sports associations grow into a media organization. We do this by bringing marketing, content, production and a platform together. We have many different clients in different markets. This is what makes our company so interesting, no one day is the same because of this! Examples of clients are: KNHS, 3X3Unites and Automotive Auctions.
What do we expect from you?
- You have knowledge of (preferably Full-stack) programming languages;
- You are enthusiastic, eager to learn and have a positive attitude;
- You are creative and result-oriented;
- You are following an education in the direction of Software Development;
- You are available from January/February 2023 for 4-5 days per week;
- Preferably available for a minimum of 5 months.
- Do you want to go the front-end side then you have already worked with a framework like Vue, React or Angular;
- If you want to work on the back-end then you already have a good basis in ASP.NET Core, PHP, Entity Framework (EF) Core and Microsoft SQL server.
What do we offer you?
A small, but cozy and enthusiastic team that seizes all opportunities, an educational work environment where you have many opportunities to develop yourself, direct and intensive supervision by the entire team, a nice snack and drink during Friday afternoon drinks, an internship allowance and a great location in Veenendaal that is easily accessible by public transport. At ByTomorrow you get the chance to actually think about the various projects. We are always open to new ideas and offer you plenty of challenge.
What does your internship day look like?
We always start with a meeting in which we discuss the planning for the day. Then you will work independently to build the platform. This includes solving possible problems and adding new features. We also find it important to keep moving during your working day so it is always possible to challenge one of your colleagues to a game of table tennis. Finally, the goal is to give the user the finest experience possible!